cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lot creation with physical sample

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Inspection lots with physical sample not getting created.Error message "Origin 15 not defined" pops up constantly with all materials.The settings in SPRO are maintained:

LO:15

Origin:15

Variant :01

Inspection type:15

Settings in material master: Activated inspection type '15'

No lots with physical samples exist for the material.

Regards

Binesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I just want to check that you are using the inspection type 15 correctly. That is used to create inspection lots (usually manually), for already exisitng physical samples in your inventory. I.e. usuaully this is used to recheck an old sample after a customer complaint or to check shelf life or stability sample.

So the the physical samples have to be created first. Do you have physical samples created?

You can manually create them but they are usually automatically created via the 01 and 04 lots that use a physical sample-drawing procedure and approporate inspection plans.

FF

kunal_ingale
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

please check inspection type 15 assigned to the inspection origin 15 in the config.

Former Member
0 Kudos

check whether you have clicked on prefered inspection type in QM view for inspection type15.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

assigned 15 in QM view and activate it, now go to QPR5 for lot creation, enter the correct i/p and execute , select the line and goto inspection lot creation button, lot will be there with origin 15.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

As I mentioned, the inspection type 15 is already active for the material.But still the same error persists.

Former Member
0 Kudos

my dear,

when u execute QPR5, then provide the correct physical sample type and material, plant code and then execute, u get list of sampling lots , select one and click on creation lot button.

as u use std. 15 so there is no use to activate preffered active indicator. i was executed in ma system and it was working f9, check and do exactly as per i suggest.

Regards