Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automatic assignment of class in routing

former_member306740
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear All,

i have created master inspection characteristics in QS21.and selected qualitative and assigned a class there.

now in QS41 i will again assign the class to attribute.

finally when i go to create a routing that assigned class should automatically come in catalog tab.but it is not coming.

and hence creating the problem in QE51.

kindly guide me what are the settings to be done so that class should automatically come in the routing.

Regards,

santosh.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

when u created an MIC in QS21 as qualitative then check wethwr u release it or not secondly, check ur control indicator, Char. Attribute indicator marked ok or not, thirdly in QS51, if u created a code grp for particular MIC then codes are assigned in it or not.

regards

former_member306740
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Guru,

charc attribute is not tick marked i did that thing.

now in routing where i have to see for automatic class assignment is it in the catalog field.

kindly guide me the path.

Regards,

santosh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

when u assigned that particular MIC in Routing then system automatically ask u for the relevent selected sets, assigned those with MIC in routing. Yes it is catalogs only.

Regards

former_member306740
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Guru,

i have come to the catalogs tab, in the selection type when i clicked selected set class ,the system is showing that NO ENTRY WAS FOUND USING THE CLASSIFICATION SYSTEM.

kindly guide me in this regard.

i think if the entry comes there in the selected class it is sorted out right?

Regards,

santosh.

former_member306740
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi all,

kindly guide me in this regard.

Regards.

santosh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

why u clicked on Selected Sets Class button , click on second button for related selected sets.

Regards

former_member306740
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Guru,

we have already assigned the classification system and it is check marked in QS22.

now the client want to pick the class automatically instead of selection set..

kindly guide me wat are the settings to be done.

former_member306740
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear All,

The system allows either selected set or code group,since we are assigning the characteristics in selected set,it is one and the same.

the issue is resolved.

Thank you all.

closing the thread.

Regards,

santosh.