Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

partner function at shipment

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Kindly advise on the below issue.

Currently in VT01N(create shipment) when we enter FwdAgent and other details like shipping cond. ,at "Partner tab" partner function SP Transporter comes by default/automatically that is nothing but my FwdAgent.

Now we want TS Tpt. Service tax should also comes automatically/default as SP Transporter comes,

Please advise how to acheive this.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Dharminder dalal

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member246371
Participant

Hi,

There is a copy routine assigned to the shipment type. This copy routine copies the data from the preceding documents, like the fwd agent/ route deadlines. You can enhance this routine to bring in the new partner function TS similar to SP which is populating at this moment,

Can you please check this?

Thanks,

DB

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jignesh,

Thanks for your quick reponse.

I have checked all the partner determination setting in shipment in path :-Logistic execution -> Transportation -> Basic transport function -> Partner control -> Set up partner determination for shipment.

But I am not able to find the exect settings,can you please elaborate all the settins in details.

Regarde,

Dharminder dalal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

Please advise on the issue mentioned above.

Regards,

Dharminder dalal

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In your case, is TS is another partner Function?

If yes then you can try with Partner Detemination in Shipment.

Hope this helps,

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Jignesh,

TS-Tpt service tax is maintained as partner function.

Our case:-

FwdAgent-115538(VTTK-TDLNR)

Now at partner tab

Partner function Partner

SP Transporter 115538 (It comes automaticaly as we enter FwdAgent)

TS Transport serv. tax 115538(my reqirement it should also comes by default as in SP)

Regards,

Dharminder

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jignesh,

In VT01N as per my understanding there is no pricing,it will take place in VI01 with shipment document reference(pricing calculation for service tax is OK)

My requirement is user has to manually enter the TS -that should come by default as it is coming in SP(transporter)

Please advise.

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can you please explain what exactly you means by "TS Tpt. Service tax"

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

The Service Agent is copied automatically from Delivery Document Based on the Copy Routine assigned in Shipment Document Type in Shipment Document Type.

But for Service Tax, you will have to maintain Condition Records in Shipment Pricing Procedure. Actually you will have to configure Shipment Pricing Procedure similar to Sales Order Pricing Procedure.

The IMG link for the same is IMG - Logistics Execution - Transportation - Shipment Costs - Pricing - Pricing Control.

Hope this helps,

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta