Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Problem Installing IDES 4.7 SR1 with Oracle 9.2.0.1.0?

Hello everyone,

I have problems installing SAP IDES 4.7 SR1 with Oracle 9.2.0.1.0 on my desktop pc..I got problems in the very begining when using Oracle Universal installer:

--When I tryied to install Oracle(using Oracle Installer) for the 1st time I received error - pop up box at 16% with some file 'oraocci9.lib'. I was able to find the file under directory C:\oracle\ora92\oci

lib\msvc but still I wasnt able to continue for some reason..

-- Now when I try to reinstall Oracle from scretch I have even more errors : When I chose 'select the a databse suited to your needs' and chose General Purpose

I got the message:

..'The folowing running service need to be shutdown before continuing : OracleMTSREcoveryService..'

--Oracle universal Installer doesn't show that I got something to uninstall - but still I got this MTS running?Can someone tell me how to uninstall everything and start from scratch again..

If anyone got idea - please help , or BEST will be if someone got <b>THE DETAILED 4.7 IDES with Oracle 9i INSTALL PROCEDURE PLEASE EMAIL</b> me at: btomo08@yahoo.com

Highly appreciate any help!!

Thanks ,

Bob

P.S I have done all requitements :

OS Windows 2003 server installed on C partition Oracle Home resides on C and created 68 GB D partition for Oracle database files and Sap..

Former Member
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question