cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Items are not flowing into the second master page.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

any help on this is really appreciated. this is the situation. There are two master pages. I have created a flow content subform. And within this, i have created a position content subform. Within this, i have the different fields of an item level table. There are a total of 14 records. three pages are used. And all the three are the first master page. The second master page is not being used. I have tried many ways, but could not suceed. Could any one out there suggest a way to solve this problem?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mahesh,

Select the 1st masterpage and set the repeat page occurance as max 1 in Object pallet.Then the 1st page will come only once and then data will print from 2nd master page.

pavan meda

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks pavan,

This worked well. Now i am able to show the first page and then the second page, as required.

Mahesh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I'm facing a problem here. Within my print form I have one master page.

Basically I have a dynamic table which must be followed by a standard text.

So I've created a subform (flow content), in it I have another subform (flow content, table): in it one subform (flow content, table row) and a subform (position content with my text).

Although all the 'allow page breaks' are checked, the issue I have is that the second page is never printed...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you check whether the body page subform is in flow content or not .

Pavan Meda

Former Member
0 Kudos

... that was the problem. Thanks a lot !

Francois

Former Member
0 Kudos

I want to nest some tables (cf. 😞 would you have an idea ?