Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to do posting in QA32

danny_loo
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have an user who encountered this situation.

She's using the transaction QA32 to do the stock posting and she explained that some inspection lots from a particular storage location the posting will not be able to go through.

When we went into the Usage Decision, there's a comment besides the Insp. End Date saying "Stock postings not yet completed for lot" and in the inspection lot stock tab, the "to be posted" quantities are missing and has to be manually entered.

From my understanding, our system is set to auto usage decision so the quantity entered at QA32 for posting will be updated in the usage decision.

I'll like to find out what might caused this. Is it a workflow problem or system setting problem?

Thank you for any assistance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

milind_kulkarni5
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Pls. refer a link below(in this link, I have suggested some points regarding this.)

http://scn.sap.com/thread/3343376

Regards,

Milind

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi danny,

As u said System status is UD ICCO SPRQ STUP. and Stock status is "Stock postings not yet completed for lot" .

It means that she has given Usage Decision without posting stock.

You can advise her to post stock manually by entering stock quantity in "to be posted section" . After saving it, if you open "mmbe" stock will come to unrestricted use from qual. inspection section.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Please check ur UD codes in selected sets and their relevant all fileds, like all threads suggest u to check "Stck posting In BCkgrnd" field ..... What exactly maintain over there .

Regards

danny_loo
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Sujit,

The system status is UD ICCO SPRQ STUP..

Hi smruti,

I'll get the user to check on the transaction QS52 and see what is the status of the stock posting proposal and stock screen button.

former_member221025
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Caliberto,

"Stock Screen Backgr." field needs to be flagged if you want stock posting to be done in Background after Usage Decision.

If this field is not flagged, System proposes Stock posting while UD.

And as it was not done, system thrown a warning message "Stock postings not yet completed for lot".

1. if you want to complete stock posting of that inspection lot, Copy inspection lot number: go to QA12.

and complete stock posting.

2. Hereafter if you want stock posting to be done in background, in QS52 you will have to flag "Stock Screen Backgr." for each UD which is considered for automatic stock posting.

Regards,

Amol

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi can you please check the selected set in qs52. For the ud code you are getting the issue if the stock posting proposal is activated and the stock screen buton is ticked or not.

regards,

SMruti

Former Member
0 Kudos

What is status of the Inspection lot ?

"Stock postings not yet completed for lot" may have reasons like status of the inspection lot is SPST.

inspection lot stock tab, the "to be posted" quantities are missing means its zero ? or Qty still exists for the lot but you have to enter it manually ?