cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CLM vendors and materials

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts

How vendors and materials are replicated to CLM, is it replicated from SAP ECC?

SDS

Javier

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member236001
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi Javier,

There are couple of ways to extract vendors and materials from SAP ECC to CLM.

1. Using vendor and material IDocs which are sent out of ERP using transactions BD14 and BD10 to PI and from there through FTP server imported into SAP CLM(As mentioned by Jaheer)

2. Fill the vendor and material information in csv or Excel format based on the template provided in SAP CLM solution(As mentioned by Ankur).

3. SAP recently released a report in note 1601150 for the extraction of material and vendor from ERP, though it is suggested to use this report for the initial loading of vendor and material. The blog written by Markus Frieske on "Extracting ERP Master data for SAP Sourcing" should provide more information on this. The url for the blog is

Warmest regards,

Ram.

Edited by: Ramakoti Konatham on Jan 18, 2012 1:34 PM

jaheer_hussain
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Before working with import,You have to work in SAP-ECC.You have use transaction BD10 in the sap for sending material and BD14 for sending vendors.then check using we05 whether I Doc created or not.Then do import in CLM.

With Regards,

Jaheer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Javier!

I used BD10/BD14 transactions.

The materials were to CLM. But suppliers are in error: "Failed: object 1: The object referenced in column DOC_TYPE could not be found."

Can you help me?

Thank you!

Roberto.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Javier,

You can replicate the data from SAP ECC but first you need to take the data in xlsx format and then import it into the SAP CLM system.

You can get the format of import form the CLM system only.

Process of getting the template:-

GO to Step Up ->System Administration->System Administration->Import Data.

Here Create a New Import and then Select the Upload to Server Option and upload your xlsx.

From the drop down select supplier and you can download the Template for import.

Now Fill your data according to the template.Please not that Any dependencies have to be filled first.

I hope this will help you.In Case of any help, Please post your query.

Thanks,

Ankur Goyal

Edited by: Ankurgoyal03 on Jan 18, 2012 5:56 AM