cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem printing smartform

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello, everyone, thank you very much for the support I can provide. My problem is as follows:

I have developed a SmartForms at which define the window is

to 5 cm from the top but when I do physical printing the text included in the sale appears to the top margin 7.5 cm. The same happens with the left margin. In display mode appears correctly SmartForms.

The printer is an Epson FX-890, page format is a format Z.

The steps were performed following

1. Create the page format z

2. Create the form of editing and page formatting reference z.

3. Add the edit form z EPESCP9 device type.

4. Create and the reference printer device type EPESCP9.

What is the reason why time SmartForms design and display appear correctly but when I print the physical does not respect the margins defined at design time?

Thanks for the help.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

dvalesp ,

if your print preview is correct, then please ask your system admin (basis) team to correct the printer settings.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I met this problem several times - it usually is connected with output device drivers.

You can do:

- move SmartForms windows to get correct printout

- in SPAD change output device parameters (Output Attributes tab, Additional SAPscript and Smart Form information frame)

You probably have Print Preview correct

- You can also try to print on a different printer (or i.e. any local PDF printer) - printout should be correct.

Regards,

--

Przemysław

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, the section Additional SAPscript and Smart Form information not is present in the Output Attributes tab.

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

well, in my system it is present [Output attributes|http://w365.wrzuta.pl/obraz/1YlXQy6CttF/outputattributes]

Regards,

--

Przemysław