cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sybase Mobile workflow client application password reset

Former Member
0 Kudos

When the Sybase mobile workflow client is first installed on a device it requires that you create a password.

Is there anyway to disable this requirement?

If not is there a way to reset the password either from the client or using the Sybase Control Center?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

pan_jittibophit2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Gail,

Just wondering have you found solution to this. We've got the same requirement.....

Cheers,

Pan

Dan_vL
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

There is a sample that demonstrates this.

PhoneGap and Hybrid Web Container Customization Sample for 2.1 ESD #3  https://cw.sdn.sap.com/cw/docs/DOC-149428

Regards,

Dan van Leeuwen

Marçal_Oliveras
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Gail,

Which is your client platform? If it's Android, the pin code cannot be disabled but you can change it from "Settings" (in the client app)

Former Member
0 Kudos

We are working with ios and BB devices.

Marçal_Oliveras
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I don't have experience in BB and IOS. But I know that Sybase provides the IOS app source code and you can customize it to change this kind of aspects.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Marshal,

Where can we get source code for iOS .

Former Member
0 Kudos

you can find the xcode project at C:\Sybase\UnwiredPlatform\ClientAPI\Workflow\ios on the PC where you have the unwired workspace installed. That is at least with version 2.0 if you used default install location.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gail,

I got the Xcode project from your mentioned location, but how do you deploy the the project after customizing.

And i want to know any other changes like UI related changes can we do & deploy the project.

Thanks & Regards

SAKET

Former Member
0 Kudos

In order to deploy the changed application to IOS devices you will need to create your own provisioning profile. You do this using the provisioning portal in the apple develpers member center. You will need to have an apple developer or enterprise developer license. Goto apple's iod dev center for information. https://developer.apple.com/devcenter/ios/index.action

I'm not sure what other changes can be made, I only disabled the application password.