cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Copy a sales order to creade a sales order credit memo request

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I copied a sales order from i.e. 100.000 (type ZMA) to another one i.e. 200.000 (type ZCMR), the last one is a Credit Memo Request.

Now when I try to create the credit memo by VF01 for the sales order 200.000, I'm getting the error message: ZCMR ZPOS cannot be invoiced with billing type ZCM.

I would create the credit memo from the sales order type ZCMR

Is this possible ?

Best Regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check in t.code VTAF, whether copy control settings are maintained between document types ZCMR -> ZCM and relevant item categories. If not, then make the entries (you can copy as the standard and rename to ZCMR and ZCM). After this you can try to create the credit memo in VF01 using document type ZCM.

Regards,

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In general the Credit memo request would be created referncing the Invoice.

In your case, you have mentioned that credit memo request is created a Sale order. Not sure of the specific scenario if you have any,

on point 2, yes, you may create Credit memo referencing the Credit memo request.

In all places, check for the copy controls from the preceding document to the successing one.

If this helps, Text Removed

Regards,

VBASHA.

Edited by: Lakshmipathi on Feb 3, 2012 5:13 PM Dont add such comments and deviate the forum rules

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi, yes you can areate before that you have to maintain order type and copy control, item categorys, better you can copy from

standard

if it is solved reply