cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Master Data Extraction Error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am doing MAster Data Extraction, i have done with major works in R3 Side, but i am facing as issue while distributing the Mode,

Before that i brief the things what i have done,

1) ALE Configuration in ERP R3 System

2) Created a New Logical System for Receiver PI System

3) Created the Logical System for Sender R3 System & Assigning the Client

4) Configured of RFC Destination Pointing to PI System

5) Configured of Communication Port

6) Configurated of Partner Profile

7) Created ALE distribution Model/Customer Distribution Model

After creation of the Model i ahve added the Message type. Then Partner Profile needs to be generated and the Distribution model needs to be distributed from the Edit Menu.

But while doing the above step i am facing a issue as " No Messages have been defined for the selection conditions in the model".

Please do needful.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member184681
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

It is not really obligatory for you to generate the partner profiles, since you've already done it as far as your description says (step 6). Moreover, you do not need to distribute your distribution model - it is not necessary in PI, so you do not have to send it there. If you have already done all the steps you mentioned properly, you should be able to generate outbound messages, for instance using dedicated transactions (BD10 for sending materials, BD12 for customers and so on).

Hope this helps,

Greg

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please expecting help more.. please

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am doing only Material so i have selected the message type MATMAS n MDMRECEIPT.

Now Parnter profile hasbeen Generated and its displaying message " Partner, Port and Outb.Parameters".

When i try to distribute its showing an error message as " Target system: Model View has not been updated

Reason: No Authorization to create Model View

authorization object B_ALE_MODL

Parameter: activity 01, model View.. "

This is the message i am getting.

Please help me

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

if you''re a PI started I'd suggest:

http://www.sap-press.com/products/Mastering-IDoc-Business-Scenarios-with-SAP-NetWeaver-PI.html

chapter:

3 ... Master Data Distribution ... 95

for a good start

Regards,

Michal Krawczyk