Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to find when Follow on Doc was created

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SRM Gurus;

We are using SRM 7, classic Scenrio.

How to find when the follow on document was created for SC?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

there is a status number for "follow on document created", right? i dont remember the status number but pick it from bbp_pd..

take the guid and pass it to crm_jcds table with this status number, this can give you when this status is reached.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Follow-on documents detail can be found by using the web, Monitor Shopping cart and by going to Follow-on documents tab

The follow-on document number and the date will be shown. However if you indeed need the date and time it can be found in Display Changes option where the Follow-On Object Item in Backend System data displays it.

In GUI you can find this data in the table BBP_PDBEI.

Thanks,

Prashanth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can use FM BBP_PD_PO_GETDETAIL, provide your follow on document number (PO number) in I_OBJECT_ID field and get the creation date from E_HEADER-CREATED-AT.

Regards,

Nikhil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Nikhil;

Thanks for your reply.

I tried the FM BP_PD_PO_GETDETAIL. I entered PO no. in I_OBJECT_ID but I did not get anything. E_MESSAGES i got "this PO doesnot exist". is this FM for PO created in SRM only?

Am I missin any parameter.

My requirement is to know when PO was created for a certain SC. In which table this information is stored and how to read it?

Th

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You can get that information from table BBP_PDBEI. Use the SC GUID from the table CRMD_ORDERADM_I to query the BBP_PDBEI. You can check tcode BBP_PD to see more information.

Thanks

Akbar