cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mass upload of clauses in SAP Sourcing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Please let me know if we can do a mass uplod of clauses in SAP sourcing like we can do for the contract documents.

Requirement is customer wants to uplaod many number of clauses in clause library.

Thanks,

Vinay

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I havent done this myself and there is no such workbook for performing this function. There is however a template.csv available which can be used for mass uploading Clauses. Here is how you can retreive it:

Goto Setup > Import Data > Create> In the ­Upload Import File, select any sample .csv for upload in the picker field. Then in the Object type field select Clause. Make sure you check the Preview Import checkbox. After clicking next, you can see the template.csv available there.

Once you download the CSV to your local machine, you can see the fields available there are fill out with a few Clauses to see if this works for you. The process for importing the CSV will remain the same as for any other template. The only caveat I see is that sometimes users try and fix the Content options with a word document and that may not be achievable via this option.

Hope this helps,

Vikram