cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regd. Define Output Type

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Gurus,

I am not able to define 'output type' in the system. When I am following the path to define the output type which is

S&D-Basic Functions - Output Control - Output determination using condition technique - Maintain Output dtrmn for sales/billing documents .....

My purpose is that I want to see the Print Preview of Invoice of the scenario which i have made in IDES.

Kindly suggest.

RahulT

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

sridhar_v
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Rahul,

Please try this as I am explaining here with.

Go to t.code NACE and select v3 and click condition records, you will get output types, select RD00.

Double click the RD00 and then enter the required data to maintain the condition records.

You will also see the button "communication" which you can click to enter the output device and

required information save it.

now when you go to the vf01, now go to "GO TO" - Header - output you will see yellow status indicator.

upon saving it will be turned into green, which means you have printing of the invoice copy.

Thanks,

Sridhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Did you do all your basic steps in output determination?

1. Define a condition table

2. Access sequence

3.Output type (condition type) - assign print program/form to the output type

4. Create output procedure and assign the output types

5. Assign output procedure to the billing document.

6.Define condition record for the output type in VV31.

Regards,

SAM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear SAM,

When i am maintaining Conditions Table in V/63 (i.e table 11 which is sales org/billing type), in the output determination, it is popping up with a window which says

You are not registered as a developer

Register in SAPNet

After registerning you will receive an access key

User Name:

Access Key:

.................................etc etc

Installation: .................

What needs to be done here ?

RahulT

prasanna_kumar4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI

Maintain the Condition record through T-Code VV31 with O/P Type RD00 key combination of Sale Org. / Customer

Enter the Details

Sales org , Customer Number , Partner Function , Transmission medium (1= Print out) , Dispatch time (4)

Select that line and click on the Communication ICON and enter the Output Device "LP01" and TICK the Print Immediately Field and save

then go to VF02 --> billing document --> issue output type

Regards,

Prasanna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Prasanna,

In VV31, after entering the output type RD00, and entering the SO, it is asking for BILL TYPE.

When I am entering the BILL TYPE as F2, which is for Invoice, it is giving error

The Condition Record entered already exists.

What needs to be done here. Kindly suggest.

RahulT

former_member657193
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Check in the change mode for the condition record - VV32. Try maintaining the all the required information correctly.

Also as you said you have created the Output type. (Check NACE and V3)

So check as the output type has been included in the Output procedure and whether the sam has been assigned to your Document type.

Hope this will work for you.

Rishi

prasanna_kumar4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI

Tell me what is the Key combination did you select ?

Regards,

Prasanna

Former Member
0 Kudos

@Prasanna

Key Combination chosen in VV31 = Sales Org/Billing Type

RahulT

prasanna_kumar4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI

Then give the Billing Type and sale org and try to follow steps what i mentioned in previous post (Entire Procedure)

if you maintained already then Go to VV32 and check all the settings in that

Regards,

Prasanna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When I am entering the BILLING TYPE as F2, which is for Invoice, it is giving error

'The Condition Record entered already exists'

What needs to be done here. Kindly suggest.

RahulT

prasanna_kumar4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI

I already mentioned my previous post if it is exits then go to VV32 and check whether you maintained properly or not check

Regards,

Prasanna