Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IDOC acknowledgement handling in PI 7.3

anurag_sinha3
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a IDoc to IDoc scenario, where i need acknowledgement.

I simply checked the check boxes of the sender CC. but i am not getting any ack.

Is this feasible to get ack in SAP PI 7.3?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos
anurag_sinha3
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi bhavani,

Those link were related to handle ALEAUD Ack.

IN PI 7.3 there are option for ack by just checking the checkbox in sender CC IDOC_AAE . but the p[roblem is that i am not getting any of 5 types of ack.

Former Member
0 Kudos

refer below link:

[help|http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw73/helpdata/en/bc/0341dd385945d49eb809c084cf3dea/content.htm]

anurag_sinha3
Participant
0 Kudos

I have configured my scenario based on this link.

i have checked all the check boxes and my scenario is working fine.Still I am not able to get any of five types of ack.

My question is,

1.) is there any other configuration required other than these settings mentioned in that link or is it feasible to handle ack(any of five) by these settings

2.) also after configuring these settings, in case idocs get failed in PI then at least one ack message should be sent back to the sender system. is it true?

Regards,

Anurag

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anurag,

Did you get any response or solved the issue?

KR.

anurag_sinha3
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please chnage the persistence parameter to true in Java resource Adapter in NWA

You will get Ack.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your reply Anurang but the persistence parameter is already set to true. I am able to receive ack in other scenarios such as IDoc to IDoc or IDoc to File but I am having this issue just with an IDoc to SOAP scenario. I have set the also the XMBWS.GenerateSysAck to true in my SOAP receiver but still not working.

anurag_sinha3
Participant
0 Kudos

This was working for Idoc to Idoc scenario...

I am not sure about Idoc to Soap but can u check in Log viewer .. you may get clue

Answers (0)