cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PI system installation issue and beyond

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello guys,

i have a problem and i would like to know how to solve it. Hopefully i will be enough explicit.

So i was installing PI71 on Windows server 2003 / oracle 10.2.0.4 everything went fine until i got to ABAP Import step... it failed on last job during importing of SAPAPPL2... so i went to TOC, TSK and STR files and i saw last 10 lines (first Err status and the rest xeq ) ... I did not change it to OK but i deleted in all files the entires so i could finish the installation.

Now once i start SAP everything is fine exept that when i connect to GUI i got dbif_rsql_table_unknown on SAP Easy Access.

This is fine i guess as some tables were not generated but i want to fix this somehow.

My question is: can i add later the missing data to tables/create missing tables? I know which one from the migration files.

I was thinking to do it in SE11. Can someone advice me please.

Sorry if i posted this in PI forum but i was installing PI system after all

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member188883
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

By removing the failed entries from .TOC, .TSK files you have made your installation inconsistent. Probably your system may not work as desired. To come out of this problem, I would suggest you to re-install the entire system.

Try to get help on the issues faced and completed the installation successfully.

Regards,

Deepak Kori

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello ,

i tried 2 times to reinstall the system and i was stuck in the same place. That's why i "cheated" by removing the entries.

I am sure if i try one more time it will stop in the same step.

As the error states that missing table i was thinking to just add it and make some consistency check...