cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

User exit or BAdi for field update in ECC system for SUS supplier

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Guru's,

I am configuring MM-SUS scenario in our srm 7.01 scenario. Not all vendors of our client are going to be SUS vendors. For SUS vendors, the client will be using Purchase Order Acknowledgement and Advanced Shipping Notification key. I am thinking of configuring a confirmation control key which will incoporate requirement of PO acknowledgement and Inbound delivery document. The assignment of confirmation control key and PO Acknowledgement Required checkbox in the vendor master record will default it in the purchase order.

Now, the question is how to update the existing vendor master data record which will be SUS vendor. I am looking at a solution like user exit or BAdi which updates the confirmation control key and purchase order acknowledgement required check box when the client manually assigns the class 'Z_CRED_SUSMM' to the ERMS vendor master.

Could you please help me to find the required exit or BAdi?

Thanks and regards,

Ranjan

Ranjan Sutradhar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ranjan,

I am not very sure but you could have a look at EXIT_SAPMF02K_001 or BADI VENDOR_ADD_DATA

Regards,

Nikhil

Former Member
0 Kudos

EXIT_SAPMF02K_001 definitely wont work as this is for custom checks. this does not update data in vendor master.

you can try using below method of VENDOR_ADD_DATA badi.

IF_EX_VENDOR_ADD_DATA~PRESET_VALUES_PORG

but you need to read the screen field for classification and then according to that i think you can change the LFM1 data inside this badi