cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Excise Process related to SD?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am trying to understand the Excise process in SD as I am unable to understand it. It is there in my company and I know the MM process but for SD as they are not using the tax codes. Then how they are calculating the tax is what I want to know....

Please tell me the process flow if for example if I have to calculate and configure the BED....

Thanks and Regards

Nitin

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
Please tell me the process flow if for example

Instead of asking like this generically, please try to specify what exactly your requirement is so that suitable suggestions can be given. Lot of threads are there discussed on CIN and you can search and take the inputs from here.

G. Lakshmipathi

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I disagree with you following statement:

It is there in my company and I know the MM process but for SD as they are not using the tax codes

As unlike MM, where you select a tax code to calculate tax. In SD, the tax code is determined from condition record(VK12/VK13) maintained for tax code type.

Refer one SCN wiki for taxation:

- [ Tax code and SAP SD |http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/ERPLO/TaxcodeandSAPSD]

That wiki speaks about an insight on tax codes with relevance to SAP Sales and Distribution Module.

In case of any concern or disagreement, do revert back.

And for the excise process related to SD, that is already explained by one of our fellow forum-mate.

Genearl business scenario

VA01 - VL01N - VF01 - J1IIN

Regards

JP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks to all of you for your kind replies...

Regards

NItin

madhu_vadlamani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nithin,

There are some good doc are there in help.sap.com[Excise Part In SD|http://help.sap.com/saphelp_rc10/helpdata/en/d1/72c3c6353c11d4b5bf006094b9ec21/content.htm]

Regards,

Madhu.

bsivasankarreddy_reddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

normal process of sales ,

va01-vl01n-vf01-j1iin

in j1iin you can capture the excise duties for out going excise duties,

this values comes for based on j1id , in this j1id based on chapter id duties and customer excise details and excise rates maintain combination of material and chapter id ,

and normal settings this comes for the tax determination,

in va01 , duties for bed , hcess, cess

this comes for the details for the j1id and maintain the tax codes in ftxp, ftxa based on this excise duties will pick

and mainly you can maintain the excise duties in customer and material based , this excise duties main at master data section and j1id section this for main data, and ftxp and ftxa,

in j1iin based on series group and excise group you can capture at img-logistic general-taxon goods-India- in this section you can maintain all excise settings.