Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Urgent!!!need help with posting GL accounts

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I need some serious help here.... can one of you help me find a solution for this?

Problem - I need to create an interface for

From POS create the file in the FB01 format (SAP to upload revenues) into Gl on a daily basis. The interface program will Credit GL Revenue/Sales Tax payables account and Debit the Credit Card account.

so, ASSETS = LIABILITY + EQUITY.

I need to know if there is a standard program for this, or do I need to develop something new to some up with the solution also what will be program I will use like BDC... etc..

Any help is greatly appreciated!!!!

Thanks Nina.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

suresh_datti
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Try RFBIBL00.

~Suresh

9 REPLIES 9

suresh_datti
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Try RFBIBL00.

~Suresh

0 Kudos

the tcode I am using FB50, can I use it with the same? i may be asking stupid questions, but how do i use the program? PLease help!!

0 Kudos

HI Suresh,

Could you tell me how do I use this program.

These are the fields of interest -

GL accounts

Short text

Amount in do currency

Debit/credit

Cost centerInternal order

These are in Fb50, can I use rfbibl00 for this?

your help is most appreciated

Thanks!

0 Kudos

Nina - RFBIBL00 is the standard FI interface program. It uses FB01 to create postings and this is compatable with FB50.

The program is awkward to use, but not as awkward as creating a BDC based on FB01. To learn more about it, check it's documentation. Also search this forum for the program name. You'll find lots.

Rob

0 Kudos

<b>RFBIBL00</b> it is! You need to code a pre-processor program to use this batch-input program.

Basically, you have to create a new file (with your input file data) structured as per RFBIBL00 formats:

BGR00 - Session Header (One per file)

BBKPF - Document Header (One per document)

BBSEG - Document Item(s) (One or More per document)

Look into RFBIBL00's documentation!

0 Kudos

HI Guys!

Thank you for your help. One last question, should i use bdc call transaction or batch input method???

all your thoughts are most welcome!

Thanks, Nina.

0 Kudos

I've used only batch input sessions with this program. This is useful for interfaces or data loads because any errors are put into an error session and the users can correct them.

Please close the post if your question is answered.

Rob

0 Kudos

PLease close this post. Greatly appreciate all the help from you guys!!!

Former Member
0 Kudos