cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot see entries in RSA1 sources system list

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

As part of the post processing of the system copy from PXX to Xxx I scheduled a test run for the BDLS conversion PxxCLNT100 to XxxCLNT100.But as this was running too long I aborted this by doing "Stop transaction".

Then I started the actual BDLS run (PxxCLNT100 to XxxCLNT100), during which I got the error "The datasource ZBI_MT_xxx_xxxxx" (XxxCLNT100) does not exist in object version A.

As per the threads on SDN I ran the RSA1 tCode. Getting an error immediately "Logical System has been changed for this system".

Checked and changed WE20 partner profiles for XxxCLNT100 from I to A.

Then deleted PxxCLNT100 entry from RSBASIDOC.

Now in RSA1 I do not get the error but now the entire list of source system is no longer seen.

Regards,

Rohan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rohan,

The Source system should not be deleted from RSA1 where as it needs to be disconnected. However, As Ashutosh said, you can try to re-create the Source logical system in RSA1 and try BDLS again.

1). Check what values you have in EDPP1 table.

If re-create of source system with BDLS didn't help, then proceed as follows

1. Remove the connection between Target system and BW from FM RSAP_BIW_DISCONNECT

2. Restore it again.. RSA1->Source system-> source system (context menu)-> restore.

3. Continue BDLS again.

The FM will prompt the BW logical system and the OLTP source system, please give the BW(1) system and the R/3 system name. It will not remove the source system configuration betweem BW and R/3 system.

Also, Please refer to Note 140276 to see if it can help you solve the problem. Make sure you have proper DB backup too.

Regards,

Arjun

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your help .

@Ashutosh :: RSBASIDOC table has list of all source systems from Pxx system and one entry of XxxCLNT100.

@Arjun :: EDPP1 has list of all source system from Pxx system except PxxCLNT100 and one other system (I had deleted manually).

Also EDPP1 has list of all source systems for Xxx system.

Currently there is BDLS running in the system Xxx for other source system. So will check and update once the BDLS completes.

As i have one more system Ixx in line for which i need to carry out the system copy. Would not prefer to land in the same situation of not finding source systems in RSA1.

Was thinking if I am missing any table in the export step before system copy, which might have caused this mess.

select * from rfcattrib

select * from rfcdes

select * from edpp1

select * from edp13

select * from edp21

select * from rfccmc

select * from rfcdessecu

select * from rfctrust

select * from rfcgo

select * from rzllitab

select * from tpfid

select * from e070l

select * from btcomset

select * from tvarv

select * from rfcdoc

select * from rfcsysacl

select * from rzllitab

select * from rzlliclass

select * from sxroute

select * from rfccheck

select * from tbd51

select * from tbd52

select * from tbd53

select * from tbd54

select * from tbd55

select * from tbd56

select * from bdrgin

select * from bdrgout

select * from tojtb

select * from saplikey

Thank you all,

Rohan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rohan,

You have covered most of the tables however i would like add Variants tables so that you don't miss your Variants after SYSTEM Copy.

select * from VARID

select * from VARI

select * from VARIT

select * from VARIS

Since, you have another system in line, after you bring the DB and SAP up, You can add the Source systems in SALE or BD54 and run the BDLS before changing anything on Source System connection, Logical Systems and RSBASIDOC. Just for your information, that Source system should be disconnected using above function Module and should not be deleted.

Regards,

Arjun

naveen_kumar1
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Please check this SAP note on what should be done after system copy.

1478123 FAQ: Source system

886102 System Landscape Copy for SAP NetWeaver BW

Regards,

Naveen.

Edited by: Naveen Kumar on Jan 17, 2012 8:45 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rohan,

Do you see list of source system in the RSBASIDOC table?

If no then,you should goto RSA1 and create all the source system one by one.

No need to worry here as only display entry is gone,all the transfer rules and data is still there.

Regards,

Ashutosh