cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Consignment Copy Control

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have problem dealing with VTAA. I do not see pattern for the Consignment Fillup to Consignment Issue. I tried available combinations but it just raises error "Copying ZKB1 E1 to ZKE1 is not defined".

Is there any guide I can use to complete this copy control for consignment? Please help me. thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

1. If I perform that F8 & KE in VTAF, what should be the Item and Schedule Line? I do not see pattern that I can copy.

2. Are these all I need to do for copy control? Will I be ready to do transact after that copy control?

- KB and LF in VTLA

- LF and F8 in VTFL

- F8 and KE in VTAF

- KE and LF in VTLA and LF and F2

I got that from [here|;.

Please help. very urgent.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anwer,

In copy controls your target document come's first and source document comes next.

- KB and LF in VTLA

- LF and F8 in VTFL

- KE and F5 in VTAF

- KE and LF in VTLA and LF and F2 VTFL

Regards

Ram

Former Member
0 Kudos

so I should be working on VTAF and not VTAA when delivery is involved?

I checked VTAF and there is no consignment template that I can replicate. Would this mean I should copy the consignment template/example on VTAA?

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If delivery is involved, then you should maintain copy control between F8 & KE in VTAF and NOT with KB to KE.

G. Lakshmipathi

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Not sure why you are looking for a copy control between consignment fill-up and issue order types in VTAA. In standard there is copy control available between document type KE and KB (I apologize, I checked in system now). You can copy this (by highlighting this and clicking on copy as button on the top) and create your own document types if needed. Note that the document types needs to be created in t.code VOV8 already (in your case ZKB1 and ZKE1) and relevant item categories must be assigned to these document types in t.code VOV4 before copy control settings are created.

Regards,

Edited by: Shiva Ram on Jan 16, 2012 3:10 PM