Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"No Logical system for FI is maintained" error message

rahul_mirashi2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

When I am trying to create Shopping Cart in SRM portal for a free text material I am receiving the below message

"No Logical system for FI is maintained".

I was able to create Shopping Cart successfully for an imported material from R/3 back-end.

I have verified the previous posts on the same message but I beleive I have already those settings in place.

Request you to help.

Thanks & Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

rahul_mirashi2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Nikhil,

As per your suggestion, I have verified my settings and found that for the Prod. Category that I am using in creation of SC, I have nosettings in "Define backend system for product category". I have maintained and this has worked for me.

Thanks one and all for your quick response.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul,

Please make sure you have maintained the attributes ACS and BUK in the organization model.

Also please check that you have filled the responsibility and function tabs for the corresponding purchasing organization/purchasing group.

Did you do a client copy among your systems?

In the table BBP_DET_LOGSYS it may still contain the old product category GUID from the other system.

After downloading the customzing object, DNL_CUST_PROD0, in your system, the GUID created in COMM_CATEGORY table could be different from the one used in BBP_DET_LOGSYS.

Redo the "Define Backend System for Product Category" in the IMG and retest the issue. Please also verify the business organization settings.

I hope this information helps.

Kind Regards,

Edel.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul,

Can you please confirm if you have maintained the following

1. Define G/L Account for Product Category and Account Assignment Category

2. Define backend system for product category

3. Entries in table BBP_BACKEND_DEST

Regards,

Nikhil