Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conn. to System maintained in saplogon.ini using OCX fails with GUI 7.20-10

gregorw
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello SAP GUI Experts,

I try to use the following Code to connect to our SAP ERP 6.0 EhP4 System from a Macro in Excel:

Dim R3 As Object
    Set R3 = CreateObject("SAP.Functions")
    R3.Connection.System = "51   P64 (ERP 6.0 Entwicklung) - SSO"
    R3.Connection.logon(0, False)

the code is working fine with SAP GUI 7.10. I get a pop-up to confirm the Client, Username and Language and then as we're using the GSSAPI32.DLL for single-sign on I'm connected after pressing OK. With SAP GUI 7.10 and the latest Patchlevel 10 it seems that the System defined for the connection is not found in the SAP Logon List. But we're using the same saplogon.ini file for SAP GUI 7.10 and 7.20. Also when I click on "System" in the appearing pop-up the defined system is already highlighted. So when I confirm that system and then the pop-up the connection also works. But that behaviour will not be accepted by our users.

Has anyone else run into the same issue?

Best regards

Gregor

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Gregor,

Check the Security Options for SAPgui on Frontend.

Regards,

Maikel

gregorw
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Maikel,

have you a tip what Object I have to adjust?

Best regards

Gregor

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gregor,

The New SAPgui

has a new rule for security, this rule appears one Popup for upload and download data.

Just Click at Options on your SAP Logon

e go to security - > security setting e put the status Disable or try another Options.

gregorw
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I know how to get to the security settings. But the question is do you know what setting of the > 100 options should be changed?

Answers (0)