cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trying to switch to SAP PS from Lotus Notes

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello everyone,

I am a veteran Lotus Notes professional & working for a big IT company. I am planning to switch to SAP PS. I do have some experience of project Management & besides I am also a certified PMP (Project Management Professional). Lotus Notes is fading out from the market place & I thought switching to SAP could be a good way.

I have already enrolled for a SAP PS course in a training institute in Mumbai. The course is going well & would end in a fortnight or so.

My question is how do I go about finding a PS job ? As they say SAP requires domain experience which I have but in every advertisement I see they don't even mention domain experience. What chance do I stand in such a scenario?

Please comment.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Good to know that you are entering into the SAP Consulting arena. However, i don't think this is the right forum to ask such queries. This forum is for resolving issues pertaining to the PS module.

You can ask people in the institute if they have any placements at the end of the course. Besides, as far as i know, companies prefer PS consultants who have prior experience. Atleast a couple of years.