cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stock is not updating in F&R

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We had a problem in Production system that the Stock for one article is say 10 in R/3 but it is not updated in SAP F&R.

Possible reasons & initial investigation till now as follow:-

1.Stock checked in MARD table in R/3.

2.There is no FRE_UI error for that article & site.

3.All the stock load & process batch jobs completed sucessfully.

4.The MB51 report for Mat doc checked & found correct.

5.The RP profile changed as part of a relevant F&R RP profile & the article site is existing in FRE_DB_ART_SITE & also in /sap/matloc

Error in exception WB as

''For location product 0645/100392133 no stock is maintained in LIME''

So can anybody suggest how to solve this problem to populate the stock in F&R.

Thanks,

DD

Edited by: Dharmendra Kumar Das on Jan 16, 2012 5:36 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please refer to the following SAP notes:

-784636 and 1560683

Cheers!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have checked the notes:

note 784636: is only valid for release F&R 4.1 (part of SCM support pack SAPKY41005. Which release do you use. Supposingly F&R 5.0 or F&R 5.1

note 1560683: error correction on ERP side; part of support packs SAPKH60020, SAPKH60210, SAPKH60309, SAPKH60410, SAPKH60504. For ERP 6.0 which enhancement pack and support pack do you use?

Table FRE_DB_ART_SITE is used for indicating if a stock update has to be sent for a specific article site combination. In case of the article site combination has been newly made F&R relevant the value in the field Stock Change Indicator (FRE_DB_ART_SITE-TS_STOCK_CH) is I. For an article site combination that is already F&R relevant, in case the stock is changed in ERP then the value is changed to X.

Transactions FRE02 and FRE03 read the stock change indicator in order to identify the article site combinations that need to get stock updated in F&R..

Dharmendra, there are more details that could be checked. I think you got some ideas now what to check. If you like you can report about the findings so that we can continue.

Kind regards,

Rainer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I have tried updating the stock for one of my location products, but it does not get updated, when I check /n/FRE/CADE.

When I transfer the stock information using FRE03, the necessary stock data gets reflected in /FRE/BIF_TSD of the movement qualifier 4000, but when I run the Interface processinf, it executes successfully and does not show any errors in the Interface workbench. The record in /FRE/BIF_TSD also disappears, but the stock is not updated in the location products master data.

Please guide.

Best Regards

Prashant Kedare

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

After making some changes and making the movement type qualifier 4000 as TS relevant (previously, it was only LIME relevant). I processed the data again, this time the interface processing came with an error "Posting Error: time series, location AB01, product A002) with msg no. 51. I am unable to proceed ahead. please guide.

best regards

Prashant Kedare

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dharmendra,

itu2019s hard to provide a specific hint. From the standard functionality point of view I can recommend to use the F&R time series interface for stock booking only. That means in F&R table /FRE/BIF_TSD is a record required with movement type qualifier 4000. This record needs to be booked with report /FRE/BIF_INB01, indicator time series data has to activated. When the booking was successfull the record is automatically deleted. (Even if the stock is 0 the quantity will be transferred.)

In ERP Retail you can use FRE03 to transfer the stock. Enter the site and article, activate indicator stock information and activate indicator transfer data general --> Execute. Then check if a new record has been created in F&R in table /FRE/BIF_TSD with qualifier 4000.

In ERP Retail you define in customizing which stock types shall be F&R relevant, e. g. LABST and INSME, and you define the movement type qualifier which must be 4000 (since this is the default setting in F&R). Check the the stock type of the 10 eaches

Path: SAP IMG --> ... --> Forecasting and Replenishment --> Define Stock Types. (Customizing view V_FRE_TS_REL_ST)

Hope this helps.

Kind regards,

Rainer