cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

File system repository Startup Error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

i'm trying to create a connection to share drive on Windows with the following settings:

the root is: //<ip address>/Shared folder

the security manager : W2KSecurityManager

ACL manager cache: ca_rsrc_acl

Windows landscape system: the alias of the previously defined system

Now in the Component Monitor -> Repository Managers, I see the new repository red

But the constituents: Filters, resource event broker and services all green

The mountinfo is missing. and have this error:

Startup Error: getting mapped math - while trying to invoke the method com.sapportals.wcm.repository.util.file.IFile.getCanonicalFile() of an object returned from com.sapportals.wcm.repository.util.file.FileFactory.getAuthorizedInstance(java.lang.String)

for the authentication a technical user is used and it has all permissions needed.

Thank you for your help.

MIlcho

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

duncanspeidel
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi MIlcho,

Its been a while since I've done it but I think it is required to tell the portal where to check. Check http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70/helpdata/en/63/7f283ac3d7c54b94964931fa1b4ed9/content.htm for more information.

Best regards,

Duncan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Duncan,

Thank You for your qiuck responce.

I have set the jcifs to be used and the path, user and password are correct.

I'm very stuck here becouse it works on our dev system and doesn't on the prd system.

regards,

Milcho

duncanspeidel
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Milcho,

This looks like a communication or authorization problem. Is everything open from a port prospective? Maybe PRD has been harden in a way that pre-production was not. Can you access the file share on the productive server using the user that you specify in "Network Paths"? If this doesn't help you might have to open a customer message.

Best regards,

Duncan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Duncan,

Sorry for the late answer I was out of work.

The problem was that there are many team involved in the project and the communication usually lacks.

Maybe You know that, but for the other that may check for the same issue I will say that the technical user Windows and Portal passwords must be the same, other way the user will get lock and the entry point will not show in the KM root folder.

Thank You for your suggestions Duncan, all the best to You.

Milcho

Answers (0)