cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Idoc is getting failed due to UOM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have an outbound idoc (Invoice) with status 03 but is getting failed in recepient's system due to UOM value. Invoice is having UOM "CS" but Idoc is picking up the UOM as "CA" in tdline and thus is getting failed. I have checked in table T006 and T006A and also in CUNI, ISO code is maintained for CS is CS only. I dont understand from where Idoc is bing picked up the UOM as CA.

Kindly help.

Regards

Jignesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi.

I need to retrigger that Idoc, after adding segment having UOM since existing processed idoc is not having UOM and thus getting failed. in Tdline whatever is shown is the text.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Kindly help how to add that segment and retrigger the same.

former_member1115366
Active Participant
0 Kudos

You donu2019t need to add the segmentu2014the segment is already included in the IDoc. You just need to change the value of the text in your invoice document (via VF02), and repeat the IDoc output.

Assuming that the output type for your IDoc is not configured for multiple issuing, you need to manually trigger the output.

u2022 Enter the document in change mode via VF02.

u2022 Follow menu path Goto=>Header=>Output.

u2022 Select your output type that you want to regenerate, and then hit the u201CRepeat outputu201D command button on the tool bar.

u2022 Save the document, and check your IDoc list for the new output.

Regards,

zKen

former_member1115366
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Values in the field TDLINE are not converted by SAP-TO-ISO cross-reference tables. TDLINE contains the text of the text type in the superior segment E1EDKT1.

Look in your invoice document at the text type identified by E1EDKT1-TDID. You will see the u201CCAu201D in there.

Regards,

zKen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey... Great.

I was knowing that Tdline is not relavent to ISO conversion but i could not see text properly, now i have checked. You are 100% correct. Thanks a lot.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Go to the Additional data in the material master and check the Unit of measurement and check wheterhe the conversion is maintained or not.

Regards,

SAM

former_member182609
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

IN SAP it is good,It seems problem with interface where you are sending the UOM to CS there it is converting to CS to CA.I think they are not mapped the field properly.Check with interface why it is changed.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sridhar,

I can see in Idoc, is picking up the UOM "CA" only whereas it should have picked "CS". I can not understand from where is being changed to "CA". This may be due to interface ? or please explain.