Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing Procedure

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In Pricing procedure determination (OVKK) we are doing

Sales AreaCustomer Pricing PrcedureDocument Pricing procedure and we assign it to PR00. Now when we remove PR00, and raise the sales order, I can still see the pricing is determined in item data condition tab. If it is determining the price and everything is very normal , then what is the purpose of placing PR00 in condition type at OVKK ??

Similar case:2

In output procedure we are doing

Sales Doc.type +Output procedure +Output type

ORV10000BA00

Now in place of BA00 if I copy BA00 and make ZBA1 and assign it in place of BA00, but still in sales order it determines again BA00 with the appropriate partner function, so my question is how and why it is happening ?

Regards,

Venky.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

It is called double line entry. It doesn't have any influence in automatic price determination. If you maintian or not, if the condition type is set, the system will determine the price in the SO.

The significance of double line entry is well explained in the following link, please go through it:-

Regards,

SAM

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks friends

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

what is the purpose of placing PR00 in condition type at OVKK ??

This condition type will appear in the line item overview screen (Initial screen where we enter material, qty etc) for easy maintenance. However this is an optional field as it wont have any impact on pricing.