cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fixed receipants in Alerts

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have transported an existing Alert category to Quality after doing some modifications.

I have added few container variables to Alert category and added new users in fixed recepants list.

I can see the conatiner variables reflecting after chage is transported to quality but I did not see any users thats is added into Fixed receipants?

Is that is a manual activity that we have to do after transporting the request across quality and Production?

Will that not ask any transport ID, when we try to add fixed recepants manually?

Please help.....requirements urgent.....Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

you can either do as Udo mentioned or :

ALRTCATDEF - fixed recipients vie

table view

transport

and move this transport to PRD

Regards,

Michal Krawczyk

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Michal/Udo,

Thanks for the inputs,

I tried to to transport as mentioned by you, but "Transport" option is diabled in the table view menu.

Will do it manually as suggested by Udo.

I have a question here, like if we try add it manually in Quality or Production will that not ask for any Transport request Id?

if not ....Ok.

if so, does it have any impact?

Edited by: Kannul IM on Jan 16, 2012 3:24 PM

Edited by: Kannul IM on Jan 16, 2012 3:25 PM

I got it thanks...I have to change it to edit mode....thnks allot

udo_martens
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

> I tried to to transport as mentioned by you, but "Transport" option is diabled in the table view menu.

> I have a question here, like if we try add it manually in Quality or Production will that not ask for any Transport request Id?

> if so, does it have any impact?

Then you can be shure it s real SAP software

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

udo_martens
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

you have to add the users manually. That makes sense as often the alert user in development / test system is a developer, while in production it is often an application management team.

Regards,

Udo