cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Document flow from material master to purchase order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Experts,

I created a document info record and attached the same in material master(Material A) - document data. Now I am creating a purchase order for Material A, is it possible to make the system to automatically picks the document from material master rather attaching again in purchase order?? If it's possible how?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

christoph_hopf
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am afraid but the object link that has been created for the object MARA (material master) won't be transferred automatically from the material to the purchase order (same situation with the purchase requisition). However, the object link between the document info record and the purchase order item needs to be created in transaction CV02N or in ME21N/ME22N.

Best regards,

Christoph

Former Member
0 Kudos

We are currently using this way and I understand it's not possible through standard SAP. But I am checking is there anyway through BADI or user exit to make transfer the documents attached in material master to purchase order.

MangeshP
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear seesen_rs ,

Create a New transaction where you enter the PO Number. Once a user enters PO number, the program will fetch all line items of PO and will fetch all DIR linked to line items ( Material Master). Once you get these links, next program would link Line items to DIR.

This would be an easiest way to achive your requirement.

There is standard functionality in SAP where in all DIR linked to PR line item and transfered to PO line item.

But condition is that PO should be created with reference to PR.

Hope this helps you.

WIth Warm Regards

Mangesh Pande