cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP GRC10 - Role Import Error

Former Member

Hello All,

Currently we are no GRCFND_A Level 05 and GRCPIERP/GRCPINW Level 02 and trying to import role from nwbc u2026.but getting below error , But for few roles role import role are working fine.

Is this issue because of RTAu2019s are not in Sync or something else.

The URL call http://IP Address: port/sap/bc/webdynpro/SAP/GRAC_ERM_ROLE_IMPORT_GAF was terminated because of an error.

Note

u2022The following error text was processed in system GD1 : Error in module RSQL of the database interface

u2022The termination type was: RABAX_STATE

u2022The ABAP call stack was:

Method: UPDATE_ROLE_AUTHORIZATION of program CL_GRAC_MODEL_ROLE============CP

Method: IF_GRFN_API_MODEL~SAVE of program CL_GRAC_MODEL_ROLE============CP

Method: SAVE of program CL_GRFN_API_SESSION===========CP

Method: PROCESS_PFCG_ROLE of program CL_GRAC_ROLE_IMPORT===========CP

Method: IMPORT_ROLE_PFCG of program CL_GRAC_ROLE_IMPORT===========CP

Method: IMPORT_PFCG_ROLES of program CL_GRAC_ROLE_IMPORT===========CP

Method: IMPORT_ROLES of program CL_GRAC_ROLE_IMPORT===========CP

Method: PROCESS_FOREGROUND of program /1BCWDY/Z3TZZFT9CG847SKLENH9==CP

Method: IF_COMPONENTCONTROLLER~PROCESS_FOREGROUND of program /1BCWDY/Z3TZZFT9CG847SKLENH9==CP

Method: PROCESS_B_SUBMIT of program /1BCWDY/Z3TZZFT9CG847SKLENH9==CP

Thanks,

Jagat

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member

Hi Jagat,

Are you doing a foreground or background import? I have tried a variety of ways, and strangely it works sometimes and others not. I have found that I am consistently able to import roles without issues using an import file for attributes, using backend for authorisations, and then running the job in the background.

Also, I believe there are issues with the Role Import and the creation of Business Roles. I continually get an error about finding the child roles. I believe this may be addressed in SP07. Not sure if this helps, but first suggestion is to run the import in the background. Good Luck...~Triera

simon_persin4
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Triera,

I've found the same thing although bizarrely, it seemed to work more consistently when I run the import in the foreground rather than background.

Trial and error seems to be the best fit here but it is worth keeping an eye on the application logs and runtime error analysis.

Simon

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

simon_persin4
Contributor

Hi Jagat,

It is likely that the SP level inconsistency is causing this issue. That'll certainly be the first answer you get from SAP support upon raising a ticket.

If you have access to an abaper, they maybe able to tell you what specific code string is causing the runtime error. Try having a look in ST22 to see whether it gives you anything useful on the error.

There might also be an entry in SLG1 which helps.

The other thing to check is the plug in configuration settings to check that you have the correct function modules defined there for these actions. Also, make sure that they are defined in UPPER CASE.

Simon