cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to see Scanned Receipts in MSS of UWL

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI ,

i need to see the Scanned original Bills in Manager Self Service in UWL which was attached by employee thru ESS .

in manager self service im able to see Expense report but not able to scanned bills under MSS .

please let me know how to see the scanned bills

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

It depends on your version as the functionality to assign scanned receipts to a trip via the POWL is only available in the ABAP Web Dynpro Environment from EHP5 onwards.

http://help.sap.com/erp2005_ehp_04/helpdata/en/5d/eecf6d3832433ea4d292e57d925e10/frameset.htm

Please also check here:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_47x200/helpdata/en/dc/92d8345388482be10000009b38f83b/frameset.htm

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

we are in SAP ECC6.0 EHP4 Version .

im not able to see any attchements link in MSS -> UWL -> Expense report .when i select the expense report below some of the data , UI will be populated .

there we need to see the link Attachments but not visible

and also please let me know in SAP ECC6.0 EHP5 how we can see the scanned bills from portal

Regards ,

venkat p

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

we are looking this facility under manager service ->UWL .

here we can see list of Travel Expense report for approavals.

i need to see the scanned receipts here .

is it possible in SAP ECC6.0 EHP5 if yes please provide me steps.

Regards ,

venkat p

0 Kudos

There are some additional customizings needed (see also 530792 and 904711)

Document types for attachments to a trip are shown due to the use of BUS2089. Document types as archived business documents are shown due to the use of TRAVEL. So you must customize this accordingly.

Attachments > BUS2089, Business documents > TRAVEL.

Dependency on the TRVPA feature: when OAA is 0, you will only see attachments to a trip (BUS2089), if it is 1, you will see both attachments to a trip and also stored business documents (TRAVEL).

From documentation I pointed out earlier:

Use of Scanned Receipts and Adding of Attachments

If you use optical archives for Travel Management, in expense reports you can display receipts that are scanned into the system. When scanned receipts are allocated to an expense report, the system shows them in the POWLs for travelers, travel assistants, and approving manager.

These are shown:

- in the POWL under the column 'facsimiles'. (you may need to change the settings to display this column)

- in the trip itself in the receipts view!

thanks

Sally

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Adding if anyone is having step by step process of Travel management & configuration with Screenshots .please send me thru email

venkat685 at gmail.com

Regards ,

venkat p