cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transfer values from Master Agreement to Sub-Agreement

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

How to transfer values for some fields from Master agreement to sub-agreement.

Whenever we are create sub agreement then some of the fields has to be populated with values from master agreement.

Regards,

Prabhat

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When you create a SA, values from the MA such as the Name, Expiration date, Effective date etc. by default get copied over to the SA.

Which specific fields do you want to get copied over? Are you talking about some Extension fields on MA which needs to be copied to SA?

We once had a requirement wherein we had to prevent copying over of certain field values from MA to SA. We had achieved that via a Script.

Vikram Shukla

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Vikram.

Yes, I have to transfer extension field from Master agreement to sub-agreement, if it has to be done through script then can you please let me know which script?

Regards,

Prabhat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Do the same extension fields exist on SA too? I am surprised that it is not being copied over since the default behavior is to copy from MA to SA.

Anyways, in our case the requirement was to prevent some fields from being copied over while doing a Document --> Duplicate from MA or SA. Below were the high level script attributes:

Scripting Context: Document Lifecycle Event.

External ID:SAPINT_AgreementDuplicateSpecifies the application context for the script

Display Name:Agreement Duplicate

Class: Agreement(1003)

Instance Type: Document Only

Document Type:

Target: Duplicated

Vikram