Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Maintain Server parameters to allow huge file size to pass through XI

former_member190358
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello SAP Gurus,

i would like to know how can i check this Server parameters in SAP PI Configuration :

u2022 UME Parameters : To look into the pool size and poolmax wait parameters - UME recommended parameters (like: poolmaxsize=50, poolmaxwait=60000)

u2022 Tuning Parameters: To look/define the Message Size Limit u201Clike: EO_MSG_SIZE_LIMIT = 0000100u201D under tuning category

u2022 ICM Parameters: To consider ICM parameters (ex: icm/conn_timeout = 900000. icm/HTTP/max_request_size_KB = 2097152)

This is required for allowing huge file size to pass through XI.

Regards,

Ravi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

how big is the huge file ?

in most cases RAM node memory will limit that

if hope you're using ICO for "huge" files and that you don't send it via ABAP

Regards,

Michal Krawczyk

former_member190358
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Michael,

The file that is expected is atleast 2- 3 GB. Also, i am sorry , but i did not understand what u said about ICO and RAM .

Regards,

Ravi

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

then you might consider using this option:

and you should be using ICO - integrated configuration and not send it via ABAP (as the file will be made persistent up to 4 times)

Regards,

Michal Krawczyk

former_member190358
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Michael,

Will your procedure divide the file into smaller parts / chunks .

Regards,

Ravi

former_member190358
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Michael,

I did the settings you just mentioned in the link.

I got through the First step where the file got processed and 50000 record data got divided into on 50000 idocs.

But when its is posting this in BW system, then the outbound status of the message is " Message has error status on outbound side"

And when i see BW there are no idocs in that system. Is it that the RFC connection between XI and BW had timed out and so it did not got processed at outbound side. Or there is some other setting required ?

Also, when we tried it with 20 K file then the outbound status is also successful.

Please let me know how to resolve this issue .

Regards,

Ravi