Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error during SPAM update

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm in the process of updating SPAM from the initial version in

Solution Manager 7.1(v39) to the version 702, v45.

During the update i have an error : " ABAP Programming Error"

The solution proposed by sap is to implement note 1465954 but when using snote to implement the note i have the message : : "OCS locked by user DDIC with transaction SPAM".

I'm then supposed to implement manually the note but i don't know how to change the method "CL_SRT_WSP_FEATURE_FACTORY_INIT_META_DATA_720_WSSE".

Can someone provide info about the procedure to follow.

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There r the ways

1.Please try with other user who has SAP_ALL & SAP_NEW.

2. Login to Service.sap.com/notes and download the note into desktop, then logon to SAP and run SNOTE -> goto-> Upload SAP note -> then you can upload the note from ur desktop to System.

Then click the note and implement it.

Please check

Thanks

Jansi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi shivjansi

First thanks for your help,

unfortunatly even with downloading the note AND using another user, i'm still lock with the message : "OCS locked by user DDIC with transaction SPAM".

Any way to unlock OCS ?

Or how to implement manually the note, i have reference to TRDIR table i think.

Edited by: BLANCHARD Guillaume on Jan 16, 2012 2:31 PM

nicholas_chang
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Just forward the note to your developer and they are able to help on this, by perform the manual correction attached to the note.

You can do it if you have basic knowledge in abap.

click on "Correction Instruction" at the bottom of the note, new window appear which provided the affected object name.

You can search the object name in SE80 and perform the changes accordingly, which delete and insert few lines in your case.

Cheers,

Nicholas Chang

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When you perform any update the development by snote and transport are locked for prevent inconsistences.

You must to appy correction instruction manually, check that this note only apply for release 702, before of apply this note check SAP_BASIS component release

Regards,

William Neira