cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error while Importing customer repository schema

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I want to import a customer repository schema into vendor repository so that i can have multiple main tables.

I exported the customer repository schema and tried to import it in Vendor repository.

In the pop up that apperas when we click the Import repository schema and select the file from the source location i selected the below options

1. for all the modify operations i selected the operation as "Reject "

2. For all the delete operations i selected the operation as "Reject"

and

3. for all the add operations i selected the Operation as "ADD"

for Vendors table(main) the operation was to delete for which i selected the reject operation and for customers table(main) i selected the add operation.

Now when select ok the system throws the below error

"One or more selection Items require that you select additional Items. would you like to see the report".

On clicking yes to see the report i get the below message

*Transport operation failed:

Dependency check failure. A reference to object of type: MatchingStrategy named: Customers:MDM_CUSTOMERS cannot be resolved because the object is not being added.*

Can anyone please help me in understanding where i am going wrong?

regards,

Sharma.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sharma,

This Problem is related to Matching Stragtegy MDM_CUSTOMERS.Please check this strategy.

May be some fields which was earlier used in stategy is now deleted .

Regards,

Neethu Joy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Neethu,

I have checked the strategy in Customer repository.

All the fields mentioned in the strategy are still available in the main table.

could their be another reason for the error?

Rgds

Sharma.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sharma,

I am quite sure that this problem is related to MDM Strategy only.If you delete your strategy and try u will be able to do so:

Please check you strategy or check may be in strategy u have some lookup field and corresponding lookup table is not transported.

See the error says:

Dependency check failure. A reference to object of type: MatchingStrategy named: Customers:MDM_CUSTOMERS cannot be resolved because the object is not being added

Regards,

Neethu Joy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Neethu,

Issue resolved, i have not deleted the Matching strategy but have selected the add operation as reject and was successfull in importing the schema.

Thanks again

Sharma

Answers (0)