cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IDOC Acknowledgement with ALEAUD01 does not work

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

since my last thread i learned much about IDoc's and ALE.

But my problem is still alive! I have the scenario IDOC (HRMD_A06) --> XI --> file. I noticed that the file adapter creates an acknowledge message and transfers it to the IDoc Adapter as an ALEAUD01 IDoc.

Unfortunately XI does not fill the ALEAUD01 IDoc in the right way. The field DOCNUM in segment E1STATE (which should reference the original IDoc) is always empty but the STATUS Field is set in the right way to 50.

The SAP 4.7 Application Server processes these ALEAUD01 IDoc without an failure and set the ALEAUD01 IDoc to Status 53, but the original HRMD_A06 keeps in STATUS 03. (Of cource, the application server can't determine the referenced IDoc without the DOCNUM!)

When i am editing these ALEAUD01 with transaction WE19 by filling DOCNUM in segment E1STATE manually and sending it to the Input Queue, everything works fine. The STATUS of the referenced HRMD_A06 changed to 39 (IDoc received target System) That's what i expected.

But why does not XI set the DOCNUM in segment E1STATE empty, when it generates the ALEAUD01? This makes no sense to me. Is this a bug of the XI IDoc adapter? Or is there any other trick?

Greetings

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Erik,

Pls go through the below links and my answers, that may help you to fix your problem.

Regards

Vishnu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Erik,

I have got the same problem with you, have you found any solution?

It would be appreciated if you could give us some informaiton.

Regards,

Hui