cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Formatting include text in smartforms

0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have created a node 'INCLUDE TEXT' in smartform to display the text that is maintained under transaction 'ME23N', the issue is i have to display that text in the same format(Bold/Underline) as it is maintained in 'ME23N' , though the text is displaying but the exact format i am not getting, so plz could anyone suggest me regarding this.

Regards,

Balu

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Remove any style you assigned in

SMARTFORMS -> Your Text Node -> Output Options

Also remove any paragraph formats you asssigned in

SMARTFORMS -> Your Text Node -> General Attributes

If you do the above, the formatting (like bold/underline etc) that you assigned in the PO texts will be picked up. Otherwise the INCLUDE TEXT type text node picks up from the style/paragraph formats that you explicitly assigned in the node properties

Best regards,

Vishnu Tallapragada

0 Kudos

Hi Vishnu,

i tried the same thing what u have said, but even then i am not getting the exact format of the text.

Regards,

Balu

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

0 Kudos

Hi all,

10x for ur replies, somehow i solved this issue by creating a new smartstyle and assiging the same to the include text, so now its printing the exact format(Maitained under ME23n transaction), the issue is with my old smartstyle.

Regards,

Balu

(Try until U die).

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Plz use the text indicators in the driver program of the smartform. It will give the required result.

Regards,

Akg

madhu_vadlamani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Balu,

What is missing.If use caps it will print in case.That is depends on your next.

Regards,

Madhu.

0 Kudos

Hi Madhu,

The exact problem is with the format of the text, i need to display the same format as it is maintained in ME23n transaction which i am not getting.

Regards,

Balu.