cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Two Different conditions for BED in excise invoice

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Team,

I am using condition type JEXP condition type for automatic condition and for excise invoice, but for some specific cases my client wants to use one more condition for BED as manual condition where he want to enter BED amount as manual and ECS and HECS should calculate automatically on manual BED. He wants that other procedure with JEXP should be continue parallaly. But during the creation of excise invoice only one value is being passed to excise invoice for BED as I can maintain only one condition for "maintain excise defaults." In manual scenerio my ECS and HECS values are reflecting in excise invoice but BED is zero because at the place of BED JEXP is maintained in excise defaults. Kindly suggest how can I use both the scenerios to create excise invoice.

Regards,

Neeraj

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member657193
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

I have faced this problem in each of my projects. So sharing my idea of work around.

Create a Condtion type - ZMAN (Manual excise fixed amount ) and ZMEX for manual excise in percentage and adjust his just above you Excise condtion type .

100. ZMAN Statistical (Manual excise in Fixed Amount) Created Routine - 901

105 ZMEX Statistical (Manual excise in percentage ) Created Routine 901

110 JEXP (BED)

*If ZMAN is maintained then the KBETR (Amount) is copied to JEXP

*} INSERT

FORM FRM_KONDI_WERT_901.

*{ INSERT MCDK900627 1

*FORM FRM_KONDI_WERT_901.

DATA : ZMAN_KBETR TYPE KOMV-KBETR,

ZMAN_KWERT TYPE KOMV-KWERT,

ZMEX_KWERT TYPE KOMV-KWERT.

DATA : FLAG_ZMAN(1),

FLAG_ZMEX(1).

READ TABLE XKOMV WITH KEY KSCHL = 'ZMAN'.

IF SY-SUBRC = 0.

FLAG_ZMAN = 'X'.

ZMAN_KBETR = XKOMV-KBETR.

ZMAN_KWERT = XKOMV-KWERT. " CHANGE ON 3.7.2008

ENDIF.

READ TABLE XKOMV WITH KEY KSCHL = 'ZMEX'.

IF SY-SUBRC = 0.

FLAG_ZMEX = 'X'.

ZMEX_KWERT = XKOMV-KWERT.

ENDIF.

READ TABLE XKOMV WITH KEY KSCHL = 'JEXP'.

IF SY-SUBRC = 0.

IF FLAG_ZMAN = 'X' AND FLAG_ZMEX = ' ' .

IF ZMAN_KBETR > 0.

XKWERT = ZMAN_KWERT. "CHANGE ON 3.7.2008

XKOMV-KBETR = ZMAN_KBETR.

MODIFY XKOMV INDEX SY-TABIX.

ENDIF.

ELSEIF FLAG_ZMAN = ' ' AND FLAG_ZMEX = 'X' .

XKWERT = ZMEX_KWERT.

ELSEIF FLAG_ZMAN = 'X' AND FLAG_ZMEX = 'X' .

XKWERT = XKOMV-KWERT.

MESSAGE 'Maintain either ZMEX or ZMAN' type 'S'.

ENDIF.

ENDIF.

*break abap.

*ROUNDING

READ TABLE XKOMV WITH KEY KSCHL = 'JEXP'.

if sy-subrc = 0.

• if komk-vkorg = 2000 and ( komk-vtweg = '10' or komk-vtweg = '30' ).

• exit.

• else.

DATA : BEFORE_ROUND TYPE PC207-BETRG,

AFTER_ROUND TYPE PC207-BETRG.

BEFORE_ROUND = XKWERT .

CALL FUNCTION 'HR_IN_ROUND_AMT'

EXPORTING

AMOUNT = BEFORE_ROUND

RNDOFF = 100

RNDLMT = 'N'

IMPORTING

RETAMT = AFTER_ROUND

• DLTAMT =

XKWERT = AFTER_ROUND.

endif.

*endif.

*} INSERT

ENDFORM.

Here we have created a routine 901 - So when i put any value in say ZMAN / ZMEX , the same vaule gets copied in the JEXP my baisc excise condition type . So when i post only JEXP is posted.

At any point of time - only one condition type will be used - so in this we have written the same code.

make sure you create them as Manual Statistical item condition , where the user has to press F4 and pick any one when he want to use this manual concept.

You can ask you ABAPer to create this routine and write and map the above logic.

The value of manual excise conition should get copy to you main excise condition. Also followed up with rounding of the values

This will work definately.

Thanks................Rishi

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

If you check the standard SAP Pricing procedure JINFAC or JinDepo you will find JMAN as you standard manual condition for BED, you can use this condition type for Your other client scenario, This condition keep below the Standard JEXP condition type and you will get the value flowing properly for both scenario. Check and let us know the result

regards,

R.Sudhir

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sudhir,

Thanks for revert. I have tried the solution you provided, but while creating the excise invoice value for ECS and HECS only passed to exscise invoice from commercial invoice. Value for JMAN is zero in excise invoice. If I use condition JEXP the all values flow the Excise invoice. But for BED I want to use manual entry for specific cases. for rest all cases I want to use JEXP only. This is for same company code.

Regards,

Neeraj

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Place JMAN in following manner in your pricing procedure:

Step

Counter

Condition Type

JMAN

JEXP

Regards

JP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Not flowing the value this way also. Only Jexp is flowing as this is maintained in excise defaults. If remove and put JMAN there then JMAN flows to excise but in this case JEXP stops flowing.

Regards,

Neeraj

Former Member
0 Kudos

basic settings-determination of excise duty-condition based excise determination-classify condition types.

here go to new entries and enter.

pricing procedure(pricing procedure using for this scenario) condition type(JMAN) Condition name BEDARTOT A/R BED TOTAL

test the excise invoice values will flow.