Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SNC output types

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I am new to SNC so basic doubts.

I observed some POs not seen in SNC either as failed or processed. Error noticed was SNC output type not triggred.

When ZSN1 is triggred and when ZSN2 ... Are they related to conditon records ??

Wanted to know relation and use of ZSN1, ZSN2 and ZRR output types and when they are triggred. ??

Any comments or views are welcome.

Thank you.

Regards,

Ankit

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ankit,

SNC output types ZSN1, ZSN2 and ZRR are Z-ouput types and you need to check on which condition PO idoc will trigger.

Go to transaction code :NACE in ECC.

Select Application EF and click on condition records.

Now check output types ZSN1, ZSN2 and ZRR on which condition they will trigger IDoc.

Regards,

Nikhil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Nikhil.

Are these Z-output types pre-defined in SAP or we set by ourself. because ZRR is not visible in there.

Is ther any relation between them or they are seprate and on there own.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ankit,

Normally in SAP Z letter is use for customization which is done the implementation/project/Solution team it is not available in standard SAP configuration.

These Z thing are created to meet customer requirement.

On the same line all Z-output type are not pre-defined in SAP.

All Z-output types may be define by implementation/project/Solution to meet customer requirement.

I think there is no relation between them if they are created for the same Application EF as each output type will be use for differnet business requirements.

Regards,

Nikhil

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ankit,

In SAP ECC ( R/3) you can check whether the output type ( like ZSN1 in your case) has triggered or not by going to PO ( me23n) > Header output. If the Output has been triggered you'll see an entry on this screen with a status. The status could be Green ( success), Amber ( incomplete processing) or Red (Error). You can select the individual output type line and click on log to see more details.

In R/3 the message control technique is such that , it checks for condition records values at runtime and if the PO is having matching fields for condition recs maintained the output type gets successfully triggered.

Refer the link for more details on this topic : http://help.sap.com/saphelp_470/helpdata/en/c8/19884743b111d1896f0000e8322d00/frameset.htm

Regards,

Rohan Arvindrao

PS: Award points if you think this helped you.