cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Direct material procurement in PDP scenario for classic mode

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

We have configured classic scenario in our SRM 7.01 with backend system ECC 6.0 Enhpk 5. We have PDP scenario for direct material as one of the requirement. The requirement generated in MRP in the ECC backend system will be sent to SRM SOCO for sourcing. Once the right source of supply is found, the follow-on purchase order needs to be created in the ECC backend system in direct material mode.

However, the SAP SRM standard supports only indirect material procurement in PDP scneario for classic mode. How to enable the direct material procurement? Could you suggest any BAdi to be used here?

Thanks and regards,

Ranjan

Ranjan Sutradhar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ranjan,

Please have a look at

Regards.

Nikhil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Nikhil,

Thanks for your valuable input. I hope, the above three BADI's will also take care of direct material scenario along with the PO creation in the ECC backend scenario.

One more requirement, Backend ECC will send the PR's to SRM sourcing only when there is no source of Supply attached to it.

Do I need to use any BADI in the ECC backend system for that or it is standard system behaviour.

Thanks and regards,

Ranjan

Ranjan Sutradhar

former_member22425
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

You need to activate the Bsdi 'ME_REQ_SOURCING_CUST' for transferring the purchase requisitions from ERP to SAP SRM.

Some details about the method involved for the same are mentioned below :

Mehtod : IF_EX_ME_REQ_SOURCE_CUST~ACTIVE

->when parameter CV_AUT_SOURCING is set to true, external sourcing (e.g. SRM system) is active in ERP system

->when parameter CV_EXT_RFX_IND is set to true, RFx can be created out of PR directly from ERP system using application CPPR

->when parameter CV_EXT_SC_IND is set to true, PR in ERP system will be transferred to SRM using application CPPR

Method b. IF_EX_ME_REQ_SOURCE_CUST~CHECK_EXTERNAL_SOURCE

Here you need to maintain the logic / condition for which PR has to be transfered to SOCO.

Example

IF ( is_req_item-ekgrp = 'SRM' AND is_req_item-matkl = '100' )

cv_ext_sourcing = cl_mmpur_constants=>yes.

ENDIF.

When this BADI is active whenever you save a PR with say the purchasing group as SRM and material group is 100 (as per sample code above), system automatically triggers the PR transfer from ERP to SRM by xml's.

Best Regards,

Rahul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul/Nikhil,

I am aware of the BAdi 'Me_REQ_SOURCING_CUST'. My question is whether it will transfer all the PRs which meet the requirement of material group and purchasing group or only the unassigned PR will be sent to SRM sourcing cockpit for sourcing?

Thanks and regards,

Ranjan

former_member22425
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

it will transfer all the PRs which meet the requirement of material group and purchasing group.

Best Regards,

Rahul