cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Key Figure "demand" not visible for vendor in SNC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I am new to this, if anything is missing please feel free to ask. Will try my best.

I run a job RSMIPROACT job which transferred safety stock and requirment from ECC to SNC. Checked ECC and SNC, material and combination both are present and tlanes too.

Can anyone guide where to start investigate on this.??

In supplier view projected stock is visible but demand is not shown for a material.

Help ..??

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ankit,

First you check whether IDoc is triggered from ECC also PI mapping is define.

See the required mapping http://help.sap.com/saphelp_snc70/helpdata/EN/42/fcd0578adf1a61e10000000a422035/content.htm

You can check the PROACT Idoc in ECC by going to transaction code:WE05.

Check in PI whether IDoc is received and sent to SNC as a ProductActivityNotification_In XML(transaction code:SXI_MONITOR)

Now check ProductActivityNotification_In XML in SNC reached successfully or not.(transaction code:SXI_MONITOR)

Regards,

Nikhil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello ,

I run the job. Checked IDoc in ECC and PAN in SNC. both successful for all vendors but still "demand" not getting updated for some materials.

"Last updated dem: _________" is empty. Inventory is getting updated and the system date and time are shown.

In customer view i checked above thing.

In supplier view i am getting hte message as "no relevant master data (product-location) found." ..

I found that for some materials, demand not getting greflected. For example there are 379 unique materials but only for 223 demand is getting transferred from ECC to SNC.

Any help or can any one tell how to move ahead for this issue now. Please do the needful. Thank you

Regards,

Ankit

Edited by: ankit_012 on Jan 16, 2012 12:26 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ankit,

Just check your supplier ID is assigned to supplier business organization and you are logging with supplier view.

Regards,

Nikhil

Former Member
0 Kudos

I checked and my BP (buisness partner) is assigned to BP (oragnisation type) of that particular country. I am able to see the demand in customer view but not in supplier view.

But some for materials demand is not gettin transferred only.

Regards,

Ankit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ankit,

What i mean is as you are getting error "No relevant master data exist"which means there is some problem with visibility with your supplier user id or with master data:

1)Supplier ID should be assigned to supplier BP organization

2) Above Supplier BP org should be assigned to supplier location

3)Means of transport should be define from supplier to plant(I think it is already as you are able to view in customer view)

4)Double check all your master data.

5) Go to transaction code /N/SCF/VISCTRLPROFASSN in SNC assigned user id to relevant BP org.

In that enter supplier BP org and application ID (ICHDMS,RPLMMC,RPLSMS etc.) then save the assignment.

Now open the supplier view and check.

Regards,

Nikhil

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

closed