cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Integrating new SAP systems into GRC 10

Former Member
0 Kudos

I already have one landscape configured into GRC AC 10 and running successfully. As this was done by vendor, now I would like to add different landscapes exisiting in our company into GRC 10 to take the full advantage of AC 10.

I do not have the total step by step guide to do it, so i wish to know if anyone can briefly suggest the instructions on how to achicve tihs.

I remember the following steps to be done:

1. Adding rfc connections in sm59 in both target and host systems.

2. Adding connector and configuration settings in SPRO.

3. Can we use the existing MSMP and BRF+ workflows for new systems?

Please suggest more steps required to configure the new systems.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

simon_persin4
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi there,

This can be quite involved and it is unlikely that you'll get everything that you need on this forum as it will vary considerably depending on your existing blueprint and requirements.

If you want to add multiple more landscapes, then you are correct in that you'll need to create RFCs and then perform the additional SPRO configuratiion as appropriate. However, take great care around your management of the connector groups and managing the transports around connector settings.

In answer to your workflow question, it depends whether you have workflow which is dependent on the system or connector. If connector is not important in the workflow derevation, then it should work fine for additional systems. If there is an element which is dependent on the system, then you'll have to augment the rules to identify the new ones in the configuration.

I would look at the scope of work and work out what you actually want to do then make a decision about whether you need to engage some additional assistance (either from your previous supplier or a new supplier) or whether you wish to upskill your own people to support it. I would have thought that some administrator training would have been provided though by your existing supplier?

Simon

Answers (0)