cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CIN Pricing for the Intercompany STO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am doing a Inter Company stock transfer Process.I have created a Pricing structure for the Inter company stock transfer Pricing.

PO is created through the MM module nad in PO I can see the Priceses are maintained but when I am creatng Delivery I am not getting any value in the condition TAB.

Can any one explain how the Price from the PO will appear to the SD pricing Procedure.

This Intercompany Process is CIN dependent.

Please explain me.

Regards

Venkat.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey the PO Pricing procedure is not required...its to load cost and all at the receiving plant and there is no need to view pricing at delivery level

you have to configure like:

1. SPRO>SD>Basic Function > Pricing >Pricing Control>Define And Assign Pricing Procedures>Assign document pricing procedures to billing types that is for you IV billing type it must be I

2. 1. SPRO>SD>Basic Function > Pricing >Pricing Control>Define And Assign Pricing Procedures>Define Pricing Procedure Determination and here on combination of sales area and Billing doc pricing procedure i.e. I and with customer pricing procedure maintain you Pricing procedure and call all there record and use these conditions

This will help you to solve your problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Kindly maintain Copy control for NLCC and IV and in IV billing type maintain the document pricing procedure and your regular setting for Pricing procedure determination, this will fetch the value to your billing, Hope this will solve your problem. Their is no need for Pricing condition to be visible in your delivery point.

regards,

Sudhir

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sudhir,

I have already maintained Pricing type G and Billing qty B for the copy control of NLCC and IV but still in the Billing Document is appearing as 0 value.

Venkat

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

did you maintain the pricing procedure determination in OVKK, check that and in your billing document type - maintain the Document pricing procedure type relevant for your STO.

regards,

Sudhir

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

did you maintain the pricing procedure determination in OVKK, check that and in your billing document type - maintain the Document pricing procedure type relevant for your STO.

regards,

Sudhir

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Have you maintianed the SAP Pricing Procedure for Intercompany Invoice?

You will also need to maintain Condition Records for varios CIN condition Types.

Hope this helps,

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have maintained all this but still I ma not getting any value in the VF01 Intercompany Billing Type.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please suggest somthing.