Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

notification not appearing in SOST

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI all ,

I have created a workflow for to send notification .

Workflow is getting triggered using an event and i could see the logs in SWI1 but not able to see the notification in sost transaction .

Please help .. Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Sijin K P.

14 REPLIES 14

madhu_vadlamani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sijin,

Configuration is done in scot.Are you able to see any out put in scot.

Regards,

Madhu.

0 Kudos

Hi ,

I can see some other workflow's notification mail in SOST . So i dont think that this is a configuration issue.

Regards,

Sijin K P.

0 Kudos

Hi,

That is fine.Then check the setting of sost.

Regards,

Madhu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

check the send mail task status of the WF you designed . if its completed then check the scot settings that a node is defined for the mail path you are trying or not. if not do that.

moreover, you may also check how you are displaying the SOST results. make sure you have given proper options. like remove the '500' fro total numbers, in status tab select all the checkboxes(select the two inside the 'Further' button popup as well), then execute

0 Kudos

Hi

The status is completed and result is mail sent and i have tried with all possible selection from SOST but no result.

Regards ,

Sijin K P.

0 Kudos

does the receiver have email ids maintained, if not it will send to their sap inbox(SBWP).

0 Kudos

Hi ,

I can see the mails in SAP inbox..So where i need to maintain email id...

Regards,

Sijin K P.

0 Kudos

SU01

0 Kudos

Already maintained in SU01.But still not appearing in SOST..

Regards,

Sijin K P.

0 Kudos

after maintaining email id in SU01(for the receive), in SU01, communication type.

is it INT or Remote Mail?

change that alternatively and check

0 Kudos

Please make sure you have chosen email address in send mail step and passing the email addresses only..secondly check in binding from workflow container to task container the send email type..if you can see it in sap inbox that means you are sending internal email type

Nabheet

0 Kudos

Dear Nabheet ,

I am facing the very same issue. WORK ITEM for mail send executed without any issue.

Mail notification is not seen in SOST.

I have tried your solution but it seems this is also not working . Please guide.

Many thanks .

Regards

Prashant Singh

Iskra
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Sijin K P,

We have the same problem: for some workflow items user receives workflow notification in email account, for some not. The mising workflow notification in email is also missing in SOST.

The issue persists only for email account (we use lotus notes), in portal inbox all are seen.

SU01 has the correct mail....

Can you share how have you fixed this issue?

Thanks, Iskra

Iskra
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Sijin,
So it appeared that standard program for collecting the emails (RSWUWFML2) is working this way:  

in a single run of the program, an e-mail is sent to a certain user-id, no matter there are more items for this user, the program doesn't send anymore mails.

The solution is to change the coding of the program so that all mails are sent.

I hope this helps.

Rgds, Iskra