cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Procurement and Production

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gurus,

We have scenario where we have procurement and production as seperate WBS element. But the case is we are assigning FG to production WBS element. After MRP run and after production FG comes in stock (MBBS) .So all the cost of production goes to production WBS. Even CNS0 we do for production only.

Now my client want to seperate these 2 cycles i.e production and procurement. Means he wants to know how much is production cost and how much is material cost So how to achieve this ?

Regards

Keshav

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member230675
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please use non-valuated project stock, and also settle production order to WBS Element.

Please test this case and put your feed back.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

closed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I checked with my PP consultant. What he told me is in production order which WBS we enter for settlement , cost will appear for that WBS. So I told client to check ME5J after MRP run to calculate the purchase cost.

So issue is resolved.

Regards

Keshav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Abdul,

Thanks for the reply. But do you think using non valuated stock help in this.

What I was thinking is assign FG to procurement WBS and let the procurement happen with the same WBS. So I can show them ME5J report for to see PR generated per project. So they can have procurement cost.

Production WBS will have settlement of production order. CNS0 will also happen for procurement WBS only.

Now I want to know , by assigning material (FG) to procurement WBS , can I settle production order to production WBS element and use stock for production from procurement WBS ?

Regards

Keshav

former_member230675
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please test which will answer most of your queries.