cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

alerts(CCMS) configuration in XI for RWB errors

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Our Client is using CCMS alerts in their systems (SAP,XI..) and with this if any messages stuck in queues we will be receiving mails.Recently we found that there were syetm errors(message monitoring) and also some times files were not picking up in CC(AE) and some other errors in RWB. To recognize that our client is asking us to define alerts so that they will get to know if any issues in RWB. Can anybody expalin me whether we can have two kind of alerts in same system? As I referred below link found that CCMs alerts are different to alerts in XI :

http://forums.sdn.sap.com/thread.jspa?threadID=1145999.

Kindly let me know what has to be done in this case?

Thanks,

Aparna.

Edited by: aparna_karnam on Jan 14, 2012 10:45 AM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

>>>Can anybody expalin me whether we can have two kind of alerts in same system? As I referred below link found that CCMs alerts are different to alerts in XI :

PI alerts can be propagated to CCMS but they don't have to be, you can have one config for CCMS and another for PI alerts (which will be send to e-mails, sms, etc.) - you configure PI alerts in RWB - alert configuration link

Regards,

Michal Krawczyk

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Michal,

Now my doubt is when we get Communication channel error and RWB errors will we get alerts by configuring CCMS alerts for AE? I have been reffered below Link and suggested our client to check the feasibilty of Configuring CCMS alerts for AE. IS there any way to get alerts means using PI alerts can we achieve that? Please Suggest me..

http://help.sap.com/SAPHELP_NW04s/helpdata/EN/e5/5d1741b393f26fe10000000a1550b0/content.htm

Thanks,

Aparna.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

we are going to configure alerts(RWB) in sap xi , I have been followed sdn and trying conigure alerts and i want to know what are the roles we needed to configuring alerts.'SAP_XI_ADMINISTRATOR' only one role needed or else are there any other roles required for configuring alerts.

Edited by: aparna_karnam on Feb 11, 2012 10:21 AM

Answers (0)