Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RU532 - Confirmation cannot be successfully saved

former_member206439
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sdn,

We are getting the follwing error when the NETWORK confirmation is happening with the BAPI call.

RU532 - Confirmation cannot be successfully saved

Could you please let me know if any one have the same problem.

Thansk

Naresh N

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try one activity confirmation manually and then call BAPI. May be activities are in CRTD status. Release it and then confirm.

Regards

Keshav

former_member206439
Contributor
0 Kudos

How the Confirmation can be manuvally confirmed ?

The network and the activity are looking good .

I am also getting an error message

RU - 511

Confirmation & with counter & does not exist

With the above error message.

Edited by: Naresh Nelapatla on Jan 16, 2012 5:23 PM

former_member230675
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please use Transaction code CN25

former_member206439
Contributor
0 Kudos

Solved

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

rams_777
Discoverer
0 Kudos

This error can be caused because the material routing is not correctly validated, that is, the cost centers used in the routing are no longer valid in the center or were blocked, you can review the MM02 transactions in the versions of manufacturing that the route sheet and the bill of materials are valid for the period that you are trying to notify the production order.

basarozgur_kahraman
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

i faced with same problem while using BAPI_PRODORDCONF_CREATE_TT in a loop. Below link route me to solve it. Firstly, i plan to use one commit after loop, but in this case system gives RU532 message. when i add BAPI_TRANSACTION_COMMIT after  each bapi call it was solved.

http://www.stechno.net/sap-messages.html?view=sapmessage&id=RU532

Diagnosis
The confirmation was declared as being incorrect because multipleconfirmations were processed at the same time during saving and aserious problem occurred with one of these confirmations.
A case like this occurs, for example, if a trigger point is to betriggered when you save a confirmation that was transferred via BAPI orBDE interface and is processed in the background.
Since a function like this can require an additional dialog step butthis is not possible for background processing, all confirmationsprocessed at the same time have to be declared as being incorrect.Otherwise, data inconsistencies could arise in the operation for whichthe trigger point is to be triggered.

Procedure
The confirmations are saved as incorrect in the R/3 System. You canreprocess them in a later dialog step using 'Reprocessing incorrectconfirmations':

Regards

Basar Ozgur

former_member230675
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please check the status of the activity, may be it is not released or the network is locked or may be some user status is blocking the confirmation.