cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Seeburger AS2 installation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have to install Seeburger AS2 adapter in PI 7.3. So, In order to install it First do we need to install Seeburger base components and later the AS2 adapter. Can you please suggest on this. I want to know like the sca files which are seeburger base components

1)SeeBaseToolsPI.sca

2)SeeExtendedToolsPI.sca

3)SeeModuleCollectionPI.sca

4)SeeSolutionIdModulePI-as2.sca

have to be deployed first using JSPM with the option Single Support Packages and Patches (advanced use).

and next AS2AdapterPI.sca using JSPM.

Can anybody suggest on this.

Thanks & Regards,

Smith

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

marksmyth
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello

Do you have the Seeburger Master Installation Guide? This comes with the software and documents all the necessary steps for the installation process.

1) Install the SEEBURGER Software Component Version (import tpz file into the ESR)

2) Install the SEEBURGER Communication Service (this is part of SeeBaseToolsPI.sca) via JSPM

3) Install the SEEBURGER Tools Sets (these are the 2 base components SeeBaseToolsPI.sca and SeeExtendedToolsPI.sca)

4) Install the adapters and any additional modules you require

SeeBaseToolsPI.sca and SeeExtendedToolsPI.sca must be installed first. Then the adapters. I'm not sure of the exact option in JSPM that you must chose but I think it is the Single Support Packages and Patches (advanced use).

Regards

Mark

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mark,

I have followed the same steps and i was able to install the Seeburger AS2 Adapter.

Thanks for the your support

Thanks & Best Regards,

Smith

Answers (0)