cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Replicating vendor from R/3 using BBPGETVD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts

I have a scenario in which I'm replication vendors from backend to SRM using BBPGETVD.(or updating using BBPUPDVD)

I have written logic in BAdI BBP_TRANSDATA_PREP for replicating under some conditions.

Now my functional has asked me to replicate the same vendors for more than one purchasing organisations and these new purchasing organisations will be maintained in a Z table in SRM.

So if a vendor has porg = c100 in backend, then I have to create 2 vendors in SRM. 1st with the porg same as backend and the 2nd with the porg from the Z table.

I have tried appending duplicate rows in CT_LFA1 and CT_LFM1 in the BAdI implementation (with different porgs) but that didn't work.

Please help me in creating the second vendor which has the porg from the Z table.

Points will be awarded.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

make the first one as normal replication.. let it flow..(updvd or getvd). so have created

partnerguid1(in SRM) - partner1(in SRM) - vendor1(in ecc)

now create another partner by using some copy FM or create FM with the different porg(all together different partner, just with similar data).. say

Partnerguid2 - partner2 (in SRM).. till now no ECC vendor assigned to this

now if you see table VENMAP will have(in SRM)

partnerguid1 - ECC logical system - vendor1(ecc number)

now just create another entry in VENMAP with below details

partnerguid2 - ECC logical system - vendor1(ecc number)

done ..

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

The backend only has 1 P. org and SRM has more than 1 P. org. This is the reason for maintaining the additional P. orgs in a Z table. Extending the vendor to additional P. orgs in backend is not an option.

I was doing some research and found T code: bbp_update_porg but I'm still figuring out how to use this.

Can I use this T code in my case?

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

My apologies for mixing up the requirement.

The actual requirement is that when a vendor has been replicated in SRM form backend using BBPGETVD/BBPUPDVD it has only 1 P. org. Now I have to extend that vendor to another P. org which is stored in a Z table.

Is there any FM to extend vendor from 1 P. org to another?

Points will be rewarded.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos
      • removing the last post

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ankit,

Is the Purchasing org miantained in Z table not present in the ECC system ? any reason for the same ??

Ideally what you have mentioned is standard functionality and vendor can be extended to many purchaing org/compnay code in ECC system and the same can be replicated to SRM system and no issue at all...

Thanks

Iftekhar Alam

Former Member
0 Kudos

ankit,

if you have the vendor defined for multiple p.orgs, then you can replicate all as well, what is the problem here